Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the commencement post of Psyche! The 90's! My aim for this blog is to bring a touch of nostalgia to my audience and help you to reminisce about your memories of all the 1990's had to offer: the best, the good, and even the not-so-good. Hopefully you'll enjoy my posts; maybe you'll passionately dislike some of them--not all memories are good ones. But I hope to keep you interested and entertained, and offer material that everyone can enjoy.

Let me break the blog down for you; each post from here on out will highlight a few aspects of the 1990's, whether they be musical artists or songs, movies, tv shows, celebrities, toys, fads, news, events, or just miscellanea. There are far too many things to talk about for every post to include something from each of these categories, so check back often if the latest post doesn't include a topic you're looking for.
Also, most topics will include a commentary, but some may just be an image, video, or audio file to be amusing and to appreciate; not everything will necessarily have a rhyme or reason.


Now, being the conscientious blogger that I am, I will present you with a few links to other 90's-themed sites, should my blog alone not be enough to satisfy your (surely ravenous) desire for 90's nostalgia. Here they are, for your viewing pleasure:



I leave you now with a memory of a better, simpler time.


Remember that? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment